This ulcer started at the end of April, 2012. I had to wait to get in.
This picture was from May 1st prior to my first appointment.
This picture was from June, 2012.
The next picture is from July.
I seem to keep taking one step forward and three back. Towards the end of July, I ordered some MediHoney and started using that on my foot. That really did seem to make a difference. The top picture was taken immediately prior to putting the MediHoney on the first time.
This next picture was taken 4 days after a doctor’s appointment. I was supposed to leave the bandages on for 10 days but my foot felt very sore. The inner layer of bandages was very tight against my skin and I had several new sores.
Another step backwards, my foot started feeling sore again and a couple days later, when I took the moleskin off that the doctor wanted me to use, it ripped the skin off. This picture was taken 2 days after that happened. There is also a light band of red on the left side and you can see a very tiny sore still left there. I called the doctor’s office and they called in an antibiotic for me.